I present the most awesome cake my wife has ever made, the Annibirthaversary Farewell Cake.
We have a lot of events that occur around the same time of year, and this just happened to coincide with one grandparent being in town for a week and a couple of other grandparents about to leave town for the winter. It sounded like a great excuse for a big family party, so that’s what we did.
- Violet turning 1 on October 11th.
- Gillian turning 4 on October 13th.
- Neil turning 6 on September 10th.
- Calvin turning 16 on October 15th.
- Terry turning 41 on October 1st.
- Grandma Ann turning 72 on August 20th.
- Steve & Terry’s 12th anniversary on September 30th.
- Grandpa David and Grandma Pat leaving town for the winter on September 16th.
8 events. 8 sections of cake. 1 cake of awesomeness. Click on the picture for the gallery.
It tasted pretty damn good too.