Dreamhost is my hosting provider, as it says at the bottom of all of these blog pages. I sincerely do love their service and have been a customer for 9+ years. But today I will delve into slightly more detail. Here are some of the reasons I stick with Dreamhost:
- They are inexpensive for lots of space and bandwidth.
- They have an excellent panel for configuring web services, domains, email, etc.
- They provide a lot of flexibility for handling of email, which I take full advantage of.
- They don’t take themselves too seriously. The newsletters and press releases are great.
- They have good customer service.
- They require me to write posts about how wonderful they are for a chance to win a year of free service.